Visit Website

Ascoma is a French insurance broking group based out of Monaco with a network of 29 subsidiaries and 700 employees across 23 countries with Paris office handling international operations. Ascoma is the leading independent insurance broker network in the French speaking African countries with operations established as early as 1952 in Madagascar by the founding family Jutheau-Husson. Chedid Capital acquired 80% of the Group in a deal closed in February 2021, keeping the Husson family with a remaining stake of 20%.