About the job
A financial holding company, Chedid Capital is a leading investment group in the insurance and reinsurance fields. The Group operates across Europe, Middle East, Africa and South Asia. The Company plays a role in the forefront of the industry, being part of one of the top 20 Reinsurance Brokers in the world.
Chedid Capital is looking for a risk Associate in the Governance, Risk and Compliance Division. The role focuses on increasing the department’s effectiveness and accomplishing business objectives within the scope of risk management.
Joining our 1600 dynamic team member, spread among 64 subsidiaries worldwide, offers you endless growing opportunities.
- Develop Risk management Reports including KRIs and KPIs using BI tools (Dashboard, KRI…)
- Prepare monthly Risk Assessment Reports and follow escalation process for high-risk areas.
- Provide risk awareness training for company staff.
- Develop and Update Risk Management Policies and Procedures.
- Perform actuarial analytics for assessing Retained Insurance Risks.
- Perform specific risk assessments targeting high-risk areas and identifying potential impacts on the Group.
- Coordinate with risk owners to develop an implementation plan to minimize risk within established guidelines.
- Provide advice for designing control mechanisms to mitigate risk including operational, financial and information security risks.
- Conduct audits of risk policies and controls and compliance to implemented standards and raise detected issues for resolution.
- Provide assistance to internal auditors in risk reviews.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to communicate with management, seek clarification on issues or dilemmas, or report irregularities.
- BAC +5 in Actuarial Science or Applied Mathematics
- 1 to 3 years of experience within the insurance/reinsurance industry
- Financial accounting for insurance companies
- Programming languages such as Macro-VBA/R/Python
- Dynamism, organizational and communications skills
- French is a must