About the job
A financial holding company, Chedid Capital is a leading investment group in the insurance and reinsurance fields. The Group operates across Europe, Middle East, Africa, and South Asia. The Company plays a role in the forefront of the industry, being part of one of the top 20 Reinsurance Brokers in the world.
Chedid Capital is looking for an Internal Auditor, to Executive Projects under the supervision of the Internal Audit Manager and in line with the Internal Audit Policies and Procedures Manual, Charter, and Audit Plan.
Joining our 1600 dynamic team member, spread among 64 subsidiaries worldwide, offers you endless growing opportunities.
- Update on a continuous basis the Internal Audit database for maintenance and monitoring purposes
- Organize, file and archive records for maintenance and retrieval purposes
- Understand internal audits objectives and scope and review simple audit interventions (e.g., checklists, documentation review, previous audit results, etc.)
- Coordinate visits and details with concerned entities
- Conduct meetings with process owners and process walkthroughs
- Document understanding obtained in a structured manner.
- Design audit programs and submit for internal review and approval
- Carry out internal audit testing based on the approved audit programs.
- Document testing results and identify findings with relevant and sufficient proofs
- Confirm audit findings with process owners.
- Participate in the preparation of internal audit reports.
- Carry out internal audit follow-up reviews and report on the status of agreed-on action plans.
- Participate in risk assessment projects and tasks.
- Address any changes required to the work carried out based on the internal quality assurance process.
- Carry out/participate in any other special project assigned to by the Internal Audit Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager.
- Keep abreast the latest developments in the field of internal audit, compliance, and risk management for recommendation and implementation purposes
- Pursue professional qualifications in the field of internal audit and risk management, such as: CIA, CRMA, and CFE.
- Perform any other duties as requested
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Internal Audit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Audit, Accounting, Finance or similar field
- Full working proficiency of French
- Full working proficiency of English
- Willing to travel to Africa Frequently